Checkout issues? Book here.
Aims and Objectives of this Course:
- Introduce the essential concepts of equality and diversity in various settings, such as society, the community, and the workplace.
- Shed light on how stereotyping and labeling can have negative impacts on individuals.
- Explain the harmful effects of prejudice and discrimination.
- Encourage learners to examine their rights and responsibilities.
- Emphasize the importance of taking personal responsibility and action to help and support others.
- Provide a foundation for future study and career advancement opportunities.
Enrol and pay now