Make the most of our student benefits scheme
High quality learning resources and tutorial support are just part of the package available to Kiwi students.
We believe that you should expect more than just a recognised qualification at the end of your course – you also deserve to be rewarded for all your hard work. That’s why, we offer a range of benefits and services designed to help you get the most from your study and your leisure time.
All our students are eligible for the NUS Extra card, which means you can access the same discounts available to college and university students across the country.
The NUS Extra card is accepted by numerous high street and online retailers, leisure providers and other outlets throughout the full academic year, with students enjoying average annual savings of over £500. We have listed just a few examples below:
- Up to 10% off at Amazon
- 25% off Odeon cinema tickets
- Up to 25% off restaurants such as Giraffe, Zizzi, PizzaExpress & more
- 10% off Coop Food shopping
- 5% off easyJet holidays
- Up to 56% off attractions such as Alton Towers, Thorpe Park & more
- 25% off Nicky Clarke haircuts.