Help and Support Hub
Relationship Abuse Support
Relationship abuse is an incident or pattern of incidents involving the use of controlling, intimidating, violent, or threatening behaviour towards intimate partners or family members.
Relationship abuse does not always involve violence, it can be emotional, psychological, financial, or sexual and can involve threats, isolation, humiliation, and intimidation.
What Kiwi do
- If we suspect or are notified that someone has been abused or is at risk, we take action
- We are approachable and give victims of relationship abuse support and reassurance.
- When we believe staff or learners are at danger of abuse, we apply our Safeguarding Policy and report concerns to the appropriate organisations
- We will work with all staff and students to boost their self-esteem and confidence
- We do frequent telephone evaluations and trainer visits/reviews to assess our learners well-being
- On our website, we offer guidance and information in the help and support section, as well as contact information for national organisations that can assist
What you will do
- If I suspect that someone else is a victim of relationship abuse, I will contact the relevant person for support and escalate if needed
- I will support others who have been impacted and affected by relationship abuse
- If I believe I am the victim of relationship abuse, I will seek help and talk to someone
- I will be aware of my own actions and how it may effect others.
How to get support
If you are worried or have any concerns, please contact our Kiwi Safeguarding team using the numbers below or reach out to us using the contact us button.
- Office Hours Number: 023 8017 0380
- Out of Hours Number in Emergency: 999
- Email: email@example.com
- Safeguarding Officer: 07375 461990
Other Useful Resources
Respect - Men's Advice Line
Men’s Advice Line is a team of friendly Advisors who will listen and believe you. Our team can offer you non-judgmental support, practical advice and information.
Our focus is to increase the safety of men experiencing domestic abuse (and the safety of any children) by providing confidential support.
- Telephone: 0808 8010327
A society that acknowledges, supports, and advocates for men and non-binary people who have been affected by rape or sexual abuse.
- TEXT SMS: 020 3322 1860
- TEXT WHATSAPP: 074 9181 6064