Help and Support Hub
Illegal Drugs Support
Drugs classified as Illegal by the government are those whose sale or possession is prohibited. Illegal substances can have a negative impact on one’s physical and mental well-being and can develop physical and psychological addiction.
What Kiwi do
- If learners are in possession of or under the influence of illegal drugs or medication that has not been prescribed to them, they may be immediately dismissed from the placement and their training with Kiwi
- We will be approachable to students who are struggling with drugs and/or alcohol and will provide assistance
- We can refer you to external agencies, that offer support around substance abuse and addiction
What you will do
- During on placement, I shall not bring any illegal drugs or non-prescribed medications onto the premises
- I will not be under the influence of illegal drugs or alcohol when on the premises
- I will report any suspicions I have about somebody in possession of illegal drugs
- If I believe I am having difficulties with my drug or alcohol usage, I will seek help
- I’m aware that I can speak with the Kiwi Safeguarding Officer
How to get support
If you are worried or have any concerns, please contact our Kiwi Safeguarding team using the numbers below or reach out to us using the contact us button.
- Office Hours Number: 023 8017 0380
- Out of Hours Number in Emergency: 999
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Safeguarding Officer: 07375 461990
Other Useful Resources
Frank is a comprehensive and well-respected drug advice and information resource for people of all ages.
- TELEPHONE: 0300 123 6600