Short Online Course
93 Guided Learning Hours
Who is this course suitable for?
This qualification is suitable for learners aged pre-16 and above. This qualification is suitable for those wishing to work in the retail industry or those working in their first retail role.
What does this qualification cover?
This course aims to provide an introduction to the retail industry to those new to, or seeking employment in this area. With training learners develop an understanding of the different aspects of working in the retail sector. On completion of the course learners should feel prepared for progression into a range of higher level qualifications within the retail sector, including more practical qualifications where their knowledge can be put into practice.
To be awarded the NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Retail Knowledge, learners are required to successfully
complete 4 mandatory units and at least 1 optional unit (minimum of 4 credits). These mandatory units include:
- Understanding customer service in the retail sector
- Understanding the retail selling process
- Understanding how individuals and teams contribute to the effectiveness of a retail
- Understanding how a retail business maintains health and safety on its premise
What are the entry requirements?
- Learners must be 16+
- Resident in the UK/EU for 3+ years, for purposes other than to study
- Must not be already on an apprenticeship
FUNDING: This course maybe funded/co funded under the Adult Education Budget. Please contact us to see if you are eligible.
96% of students said this course helped them understand retail in more depth
Your next learning adventure starts today!
Enrol and pay now
AEB Funding available for 19+ Enquire for Eligibility.